Congratulations, EC students, on another successful year! Each year students of each class are recognized for the leadership and peer apostle award. In addition, the attendance award is presented. These awards are given at the final EC Mass of the year. This year’s awards are presented virtually to 9th-11th grade students. Senior awards will be presented virtually through the senior honors night video which will be sent to families on June 25. Congratulations, students on your achievements!
Please note: academy student awards will be posted early next week.
The leadership award is granted to students who have lived the spirit of leadership espoused by the school, demonstrated by their daily contribution in conduct and effort to the good of the school community.
- 9th Grade: Amelia Shripka and Luke Walker
- 10th Grade: Lucia De Nigris and John Morrison
- 11th Grade: Lauren Marshall and Stephen Czach
Peer Apostle Award
The peer apostle award is granted to the young man and young lady who recognize the spiritual and human needs of those around them and seek to use their gifts and talents to respond to those needs.
- 9th Grade: Audrey Stafford and Nathan Czach
- 10th Grade: Sally McGrath and Charles Reichert
- 11th Grade: Theresa Waller and Dominic Cross
The attendance award is granted to students who have demonstrated constancy and dedication by not missing a single day (seven periods) of class.
- 9th Grade: Allison Tong and Minjun Kim
- 10th Grade: Luke Abraham, Emily Callaghan, and Charles Reichert