Everest parents, alumni, alumni parents, board members, sponsors, and more came out to Shepherd’s Hollow on Monday, September 21. The annual Everest Golf Invitational had been postponed from the spring. One hundred golfers teed off at 9:00 A.M. in support of the education of Everest students. It was a great turnout and everyone was in high spirits.
Twenty-three sponsors supported the event as well as numerous volunteers and donors for the raffle and silent auction. Sponsors included business partners and members of the Mountaineer community. We are especially grateful for all the new Everest families who both sponsored and participated in the event.
Special thanks to the business owners or representatives who are Everest families who sponsored:
- City Renovation & Trim: Tim & Beth Smith
- Milosch’s Palace: Brian & Cheryl Milosch
- Crestmark: Larry & Cheryl Pearce
- Culver’s of Clarkston: Brian & Katie Schmitt
- Titan Wealth Advisors: Clark & Leslie Harris
- McLaren Health: Chad & Jessica Grant
- Movement Search & Delivery: Dave & Lisa Bradley, Christopher & Becky Cross, and Doug Scott
- Oscar W. Larson: Charlie & Diane Burns
- GrphonHR: Marc & Julie Villella
- Brookstone Realtors: Brandon & Amy Mulrenin
- Legg Electric: Eddie & Jennifer Legg
- VTC Insurance Group – Teresa King: Shawn & Teresa King
We are also grateful for members of the Mountaineer community who are business owners or representative who sponsored:
- P&G Technologies: Adam & Jen Bowden
- LaFontaine Automotive Group: Barron & Kelley Hinsperger
- Lourdes Senior Community: Colleen Burke
- Redford Lock: Rob Massard
- FACTS: Mike Rivard
- Family Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry: Greg & Marlene Mansour
A special mention goes out to our youngest tee box sponsor baby Noah Von Schoik who is son of EA former students Erin (Spence) Von Schoick and grandson of board member Don Spence and his wife Pat.
Claiming this year’s prize with a score of 60, the winners were Falko and Kelly Jonkhans and Dave and Michelle Swartzendruber from the Crestmark team.
Special thank you to our volunteers, golfers, donors, and sponsors for their time and passion for helping us make our first fundraising event of the year a beautiful success. Not only did we achieve our financial goal, but were able to be together in person to celebrate our Everest community.