Faith is a relationship that continues to grow each and every day. Everest understands that instilling a passion for life and love for Christ at an early age is fundamental in providing the foundation for this healthy relationship to continue throughout students’ lives.
Here are just some of the ways Everest contributes to the Catholic faith formation of its students and their families:
- Deep understanding of our Catholic faith through a strong religion/theology curriculum.
- Virtue program and plan to help with a conscious pursuit of virtue.
- Promotion of a strong moral compass.
- Building conviction to live according to Catholic Christian ideals.
- Instilling a practical understanding of service.
- Cultivating the desire to contribute to the well-being of the community.
- Learning 163 tenets of the Catholic Faith, preparing students well for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Teaching of Theology of the Body in both 8th and 10th grades.
- One-on-one mentoring and guidance to help students develop into the Catholic Christian leaders they were created to be.
- Regular programs to help students and families develop closer relationships with Christ.
- Parent opportunities for spiritual direction.